Editing

Hi everyone

I’ve noticed a few basic errors appearing in many of your comments and wanted to remind you to re-read them before posting, just as you would re-read your work in class, checking for punctuation and capital letters (especially for names and ‘I’).  Autocorrect will not always save you!

Home-learning – Charlie Mackesy posters

Thank you so much to those of you who have sent in your Charlie Mackesy inspired artwork, I have really enjoyed looking at them and reading the conversations between the characters.

Some of you have said how much you have enjoyed this unit of work, drawing favourite animals, perhaps even pets, and I know that a few of you now feel so much more confident about your drawing skills.   I’m so pleased to hear this, and hope that you also now appreciate that the creative journey which you record in your sketch books is just as important as any finished piece of work.

Sarah’s

One of the Sam’s posters here

Marcos’  – he sent me a message to say that he has combined his Charlie Mackesy poster with

Suyeon’s can be found here

Mia’s is here

Please leave constructive feedback in the comments box.

Home-Learning

Thank you once again to those of you who have already sent in your AF Harrold inspired Say something nice poem.  If you haven’t already done so, please make sure that you send your illustrated piece to homelearning@pelham.merton.sch.uk by this coming Wednesday at the latest, so that it can be included in the Year 6 PowerPoint.

Please also remember that sending in your learning is specifically prescribed for some subjects/projects on the Year 6 home-learning page.