Spanish Success!

What a fabulous taster lesson we had in Spanish today, thank you to Madame Sharkey and everyone in Group A for all your enthusiasm.  And of course, BiG thanks to Sarah for teaching us about families using the beautiful illustration that she had prepared at home.  I can’t wait to do it all over again with Group B and my home explorers! We all giggled when we watched this video…

Whole class meet – Tuesday 30th June @ 1.30pm

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone in our Google Meet tomorrow.  This link should take you to the right place.

We will be talking about your transition to Year 7.  What are your thoughts about beginning Secondary School in September? Are you excited, nervous or a mixture of both? What are you most looking forward to? What do you think you will miss about Primary School? Let us know in the comments box.

Last call…

last call round red grunge stamp

Thank you so much to all of you who have already sent in your sea life posters, you have clearly been concentrating on your presentation as well as the information you have included.  Well done!

If you have not already done this, make sure that you have sent them into our Year 6 home-learning email by the Friday of this week.  

**Updated** #247 Challenge

HOW TO DO THE #247 CHALLENGE:

1. Write a 24-word story on a piece of paper (or record on video) starting with ‘One day…’
  2. Take a photo of your story or take a photo of yourself with your writing
  3. Send your original pieces of writing to the Year 6 home-learning email, using the #247challenge.

Here is Marcel’s story

Sarah’s

One day, my reflection moved by itself. I showed my friend and I was sucked in. I found the mirror king and luckily escaped.