Any questions…? w/b 22nd June

Morning everyone.  We are aware that the sheet relating to today’s sea life poster activity is not working and are trying to fix it as I type… apologies.

24 thoughts on “Any questions…? w/b 22nd June

1. i am really confused on our home learning page there are two weeks/timetables that both start with week beggining 22 of June but which is this weeks real one and both the weeks have things we have not completed yet
    Please reply
    thank you

• Hi Rayan, I’m not quite sure what’s happened there – you need to follow the timetable which is fully completed, where Wedensday’s activities are finishing your poster, French revision, your Yearbook design and reading.

2. also (hopefully lastly) it isn’t letting me open the architect PowerPoint i saved it onto my PC but it wont let me it said this: could not open ‘PowerPoint on architect.ppt’ (which was what i named it) because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn’t correctly decoded

3. Mrs Watson, I’m a bit confused because I just looked at what group A have to do on Wednesday but there were two timetable labelled 22nd of June… Which one are we meant to do because one of them doesn’t have the ‘What other Activities you could do’ and is only half completed… ??

4. Hi mrs Watson I have another question about French today since I’m in group a I’m doing day three home learning so we have to do French but we’ve already done that French so do we have to do it?

5. Hello!! I have a question about the Yearbook cover:
    Is it meant to be one cover for both classes or one for each class??

6. Mrs Watson, can I write up and print my newspaper report at school because there was something I wanted to do for it but I need Publisher and I don’t have Publisher at my home.

• Well, first you need to work out the perimeter of each shape. Then at the bottom of the page there’s something that says 24 cm, 28 cm and 32 cm. You look at your answers and work out which of the measurements you got the most. Then write the country that it says under the measurement after: The player who finds the kits doesn’t come from ___________. Hopefully that helped!