23 thoughts on “Any questions…? w/b 6 July

1. for the maths today ther first clue i found all the missing digits but i am confused on the anagram part to use code 1=A etc

• That’s the intention – please remember to bring it in with you (if it’s handwritten) or email it to our Year 6 home-learning email. Thanks for checking Elodie.

2. Hello Mrs Watson!! For the 1st day on the time table, I don’t really understand what information we’re meant to get from the 1st maths clue.

• Because it doesn’t say like the other one ‘this means that this is/isn’t possible’ So I want to know what we’re meant to do with the letters and the numbers

• You work out all of the answers and then that word is an anagram of the word…

Just look at all the letters since there is only one word it can be.

• Don’t worry, I’m okay now I asked my dad and he told me. I was confused of the double digits I thought I was meant to think of them as individual numbers!

• Each number represents a letter in the alphabet – I would suggest that you write out the alphabet and then the corresponding number. Can anyone who’s already done this help Sarah?

3. Hello Mrs Watson! My dad has a maths riddle he’d like to share with the class on the blog but there isn’t anywhere appropriate for it…
    The riddle is:

In a small town, an owl approached a bunch of pigeons and said ‘Hello, my 100 friends’
    And a pigeon replied ‘Hello dear owl. We are not 100, but ourselves, plus ourselves, plus a half of ourselves, plus a quarter of ourselves, plus you, my friend, together are 100’

How many pigeons were there?

—–

Where should I put it, or could you make a post with it on?