Back to school

It was so lovely to welcome Owls B back to Pelham today. Β For those of you who were in, let us know how you felt about being back in the comments.

If you weren’t in today, feel free to ask those of us who were any questions that you might have.

67 thoughts on “Back to school

1. I have loved going back to school this week – at first i was a bit nervous but after a while when we had done a bit of talking a the tour of the toilets I felt a lot more less nervous. It was really fun and i had a great day. I’m sooooooooooooooooooo happy to be back at school !!!
    YAY!!!

2. It was a lovely experience i had not so much fun as we had to keep our distance from everyone and we wash our hands regularly but other than that it was a pug-tastik day as we did art and i love doing art.
    p.s thank you Mrs Watson πŸ˜‰

YAY πŸ™‚ (i am having an amazing day at school) YIPPEEEE

3. It is 100% SAFE by all the staff making it safe in school.
    You do not need to be scared of not coming back because:
    1 It is so much fun
    2 It is safe
    3 We all wash our hands 9-10 times a day
    4 if we share equipment we clean them after play and wash our hands
    5 WE DO A WASHING CIRCLE by getting soap and we slowly walk around the class room, then when we get back we wash them and then we dry them with blue paper .
    πŸ™‚

4. I have a funny story [ there was kid and his mother and father . They went to shop
    and his father give him a cholate and it fall down then his father sayed that neaver
    eaver pick up the falling thing . After few minutes his mather fall down and his father sayed that lets pick up the mother but hie child sayed that you have toled me
    neaver eaver pick up fallen thing.

5. OH YEAH AND WE TALK ABOUT VERY IRRELEVANT THINGS MAINLY AT LUNCH AND WASH OUR HANDS REGULARLY AND IT IS REALLY FUN AS WE HAVE A MERRY GO ROUND. πŸ™‚

6. I have a question, Do you get time to go on the blog while in school because every time I refresh the page there’s new comments??

7. 1. i have a question
    2. i have just been on the ospreys blog (i think this should’ve gone on irrelevant stories but oh well)

(1.) My question was that i have forgotten if we are meant to send in our work (that will be in green) like bring it to school and hand it in or are we meant to take a picture and send it in i know i know i’m a naughty old bean or PUG πŸ˜‰

8. Mrs Watson, this isn’t about the post but about the Viking social class pyramid and the being kind poems because I couldn’t didn’t know where it said how to do the pyramid and the poem I just missed, so I was wondering if you could tell me how to do them.

9. Hi Everyone at home
    We are going to take one of these pictures later in the afternoon (Hopefully) So look out for a new cccccrrrrraaaazzzzyyyy post.