**Updated** Home-learning – Charlie Mackesy

This week, as you finish the sketch of your last character, we have asked you to send in one photograph showing your sketches and planning so far, because we want to be able to share your creative journeys with each other prior to celebrating your finished pieces.

As ever, please remember to leave constructive feedback for each other.

Mia’s

Suyeon, in action

Olive’s

Sarah’s

Toby’s

Divya’s

6 thoughts on “**Updated** Home-learning – Charlie Mackesy

1. I really like them and they look great and it’s funny because a lot of people who have told me what they’re doing for the characters have used a girl!

• Fabulous – I thought as much when I was in with the Explorer group.
      Sam, I have a question for you… Do you have a finished version of your Mackesy inspired artwork that includes a conversation? The one I have seen doesn’t have one, and I don’t want to do you a disservice…

2. Mrs Watson,
    For our conversation does it have to be like a picture with every character in it and each character says something about kindness or a picture with all the characters and under the picture one of the characters says something like a quote about kindness. In conclusion i am a bit confused is it like a story them communicating about kindness or is it one picture with one of the characters saying a quote about kindness if it is neither please tell me how to do it.
    PLEASE REPLY
    THANK YOU

• Hi Rayan

If you look back on your research about Charlie Mackesy’s work, you will see that his characters have really quite simple conversations about the importance of hope, kindness and friendship. It doesn’t have to be a story.