Irrelevant information

This is an idea that I have purloined from the Year 5 blog – thank you.

To kick this off, you might like to know – or not – that in the Watson Household, Thursday nights are stir fry nights… yum πŸ™‚

55 thoughts on “Irrelevant information

1. Oooh!
    This sounds interesting!!

Well, I’ve learnt how to raise one eyebrow with both eyebrows!
    Also, I can dislocate my shoulder; I’m double jointed in my shoulders.

2. Did you know that some squirrels have no manners? It’s a long story (well not that long, unless a particular person is telling it!!)

3. I’ll tell it.

I was on a social distanced picnic with some friends and we went into some bushes. Then, I felt some drops on my head I touched my hair and felt wet hair, I looked up and saw a squirrel scuttling away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: If you want the short version pick someone else.

4. I know what this number is called: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Its called Googol and it was named by a 10-year-old US school boy in 1920.

5. HERE IS AN IRRELEVANT FACT IN SCHOOL WHEN WE WASH OUR HANDS WE ALL HAVE A MERRY GO ROUND ALL SEVEN PEOPLE WHO CAME TO SCHOOL ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND.

6. In a book called Quidditch through the Ages, it talks about a game played on broomsticks and a person has to protect an inflated dragon bladder from other people trying to pop it with the ends of their broomsticks.

7. i love to take my pudding on walks if you came to school on Friday and Thursday or you were in the lunch hall with us you would understand πŸ™‚

8. This is an animal fact:
    Did you know that Vampire Bats actually drink human blood (When your sleeping)
    Good night don’t let the bed bugs bite.
    More Like:
    Good night don’t let the vampire bats bite.