5 thoughts on “P4C

1. I think it’s not true because you may disappoint someone and that may make you feel worse than if someone disappointed you. For example I’d want to be good at something not just for myself but also for others because they could learn from me, but if I disappoint them they may not want to be around me (or something like that) because I’ve done good, up until that point.
    Although it is true to some extent because you’ve put your trust into that person and have imagined them as a hero in a fairy-tale but they turn out to be a coward who doesn’t really care about how the job turns out. So if you can think, that if something disappoints you, yourself can fix it, that’s good because it shows that you’re independent and maybe you, can help them fix their mistakes! The independent part shows the ‘nothing can beat you.’ part because you’re not always going to have someone in person who’s going through the moment with you, so you can work by yourself efficiently and not be beaten by bad feelings or a raging slime monster with his evil companions who are chasing you down the street.

2. I am in the middle because you can survive disappointment for example if you lost a game you might be a bit disappointed and then the next time you play you could win and nothing could beat you because you have learnt from your mistake.

But also it’s not true because if for example you lost to someone playing a game you could be a sore loser in the next time you play and you could just give up and just not try.

So I am in the middle because I have two points.

3. I am also in the middle like Mia because you could (as Mia said) lose a game and be a bit disappointed but then overcome it because you realise it was just a game. Or, you could have lost someone you care about like you granddad/grandma or even worse so like you mm or your dad. Then, you might not be able to survive disappointment.

4. I think so because I had the similar experience like when I was beaten the competition, I was frustrated but I bet I will have a chance; I was try to do it again, so anyone couldn’t beat me. For example, few years ago, I wasn’t good at skipping and I was disappointed, but I didn’t give up and try to practice it; now I am better than before.

5. I think this really depends on the situation we are talking about because you can survive disappointment (in most circumstances) but that doesn’t necessarily mean nothing else can beat you. Because death can beat you in a natural way but, I think that is a slightly different point. Overall I think that this statement is false because is doesn’t apply in every circumstance.

P.S This was a very good one because it really made me think.