Returning to school

What are you thoughts on having returned to school after such a long period away?

Share your honest thoughts and feelings in the comments and please give detailed answers. 

This entry was posted in News, PSHE. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Returning to school

1. Jayda says:

This week I was very fascinated about the biography of Remero Britto art work i am very proud of my art piece.

2. cartl says:

I like being back at school

3. Lewis says:

Hey! I’m so exited to be back at school! Year 6 has been brilliant these two weeks. 🙂 <3

4. cartl says:

Kai also likes it

5. cartl says:

I don’t like have shorter lunch brakes though.

6. Misha says:

I love that we go to school now because I can see my friends and do something fun whilst at quarantine you couldn’t even go out

7. Stanley says:

I am happy that we are back at school because my mum and dad are not that great at teaching.I am also glad to see some of my friend but then they get annoying after a while. they get quite hyper a lot. but mainly i am glad to be back at school and seeing all of my friends.

8. cartl says:

🙂 Lewis help me to put Emojis on the blog!

9. Florence says:

I like being back at school beacause, i am not as bored as i was at home not being able to do anything! 🙂

10. Livi says:

I am extremely happy about coming back to school.

11. Livi says:

• Livi says:

because I get to see all my friends and I get to have a better experience of learning. Also I have enjoyed all the subjects we have covered so far.

12. Stanley says:

Sorry for my punctuation!!! 🙂

13. Leti+Damla says:

The first 2 weeks were so fun.We really enjoyed seeing all are friends.PE was so fun and we enjoyed playing old and new games.Year 6 is awesome and it makes us feel so grown up.Mr Burns is a great teacher.

14. Athisayan says:

I was excited to come to school because I love to learn new things especially Maths and I was wating ti see my friends.

15. Zahraa says:

I have learnt a lot in the last two weeks of year 6 and I am looking forward to our light topic because I would like to know
    how long does it take light from the moon to reach
    Earth?

16. Luke says:

I think Year 6 is going to be because all the responsibility.

17. kai says:

I am really looking forward to after sats because it seems like year 6 have lots of time to relax.

18. Luke says:

The pic looks cool. the funny faces are hilarious. Iasna looks very suspicious. After Misha said he was trying to kill me. I am glad you picked that pic Mr Burns In my opinion from the people I could see this was the better pic from was better from the 2.

No mistakes! Yessssssss! :):)

19. Misha Khoteev says:

Oh no, I did it myself!!!

20. Iasna says:

I am happy to be back where I belong!!
    ;D