Class Reader

What are your initial thoughts on our new class reader?

The Pants Project by Cat Clarke

This entry was posted in reading. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Class Reader

1. Elpida says:

I like it but we haven’t really got into the book so I don’t know the story and what is going to happen.

2. Ilaria (UwU) says:

I really like the book, I think it’s great! I really want to know more about Liv and Enzo.

-Ilaria 2020

3. Adam says:

So far we don’t know much about the plot but I really enjoy it because personally I found it hilarious!!!

4. Ethan says:

I really like it and I think it’s true that girls can wear trousers if they want

5. Ethan says:

I think it is fine that girls want to wear trousers:)

6. Ariel ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) says:

Sounds really interesting and funny!

7. Eleni says:

I love this book. When it said “Mama doesn’t normally speak to her parents” I think the reason that is, is because she is a lezbi and her family don’t support her choice.

8. Eleni says:

Sorry had to post the word lezbi because when I tried to post the word it said ‘inappropriate word found.’

9. Catherine says:

I like the concept of the book but I felt that even in just the first chapter it was a bit overloaded with LGBTQ+. She’s trans, she has 2 mums and the dog only has three legs. I love the concept of trying to get girls to be allowed to wear trousers, it’s a real life issue but it was just a bit overloaded.

10. Catherine says:

My original comment had other words in it but it wouldn’t post because it had UNSUITABLE WORDS in it!