Goodbye (part 1)

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Goodbye (part 1)

1. Phoebe says:

I am really sad that we had to say goodbye!!! I will really miss everyone!!!
    Thank you to everyone for making my only year at Pelham so enjoyable and fun! I don’t know what I would do without you guys!!!

2. Phoebe says:

And I really enjoyed having Mr Burns and Mrs Miller as teachers!!!

3. Yeseo (•-•) says:

I just CANNOT wait for our party! 😛

4. Ilaria says:

To the people i may not see often anymore:
    Thank you so much for the memories and the happy times we had! There were ups and downs but we overcame those and became the people we are today.
    Im glad i was able to spend 7 years in Pelham with all of you it was a great experience!
    I wish you all the best! From Ilaria!

5. Amy says:

I am soooooo excited for our party!

6. Ansaar says:

I am really looking forward to our party (Group A).I can’t wait I am so excited!For all the people in Group B I hope you had a wonderful at your party and its a shame that we didn’t get to meet up like as a whole class in the same room. 🙂

7. Tyler says:

To peeps of pelham
    I have been at this school since 2012 and we have had our differences and ups and downs i will miss you all

8. Imani says:

OH WOW that looks soo fun i cant wait to have our party but i just want to say it was amazing meeting all of you guys and becoming friends from nursery or even before all the way to year 6 it has been the best 7 years for me because i came in reception and even though we are going to different schools i hope we will all still stay in touch.I wish you all the very best in your new schools! 🙂

9. TAHA says:

To be honest I can not wait to get out of here and start a new school life and just forget about everything, and I will still remember everyone. Even though people from this class are coming to the school I am going to.

10. Sophia and Sasha says:

We cant wait for the leavers assembly and to see everyone on the google meet. Also we are really excited to find out who won the rewards!

11. Noam says:

Goodbye my friends you shall be missed 🙁

12. Phoebe says:

I hope Ospreys A enjoy their party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Grace says:

Congrats Cathrine on winning the jackey Crocker award .