Hi Everybody!

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Hi Everybody!

1. Aditya says:

Hi Mr. Burns. I have a question. We don’t have a lot of shredded paper left for Kevin and are afraid that we’ll run out soon. Do you have any ideas on what to do? We can’t get more because we obviously don’t have a shredder and are definitely not going to get one.

• aburns says:

Hi Adi,
      Thanks for getting in touch. How are you getting on with Kevin? If you can, please send in any pics! Thank you again for caring for him for this long period of time. We all really appreciate it. I think that we still have lots of shredded paper in the school. I am currently working from home but I will contact Mrs Lyne and Mrs Greer and ask them to check. Then we can organise a collection.
      Does this suit?

• Aditya says:

We still have have some left but I asked my mum and she said it’s possible. She said we can do it next week.
        Also I have another question. Where do we find the Music Express login details?

• Aditya says:

Kevin is doing just fine. He’s grown used to us and is spending less time in the purple house and more in the open.

We can take some more pictures and I’ll try to send them as soon as possible.

2. Grace says:

I have a question about today’s work. It says to do a book review on Skellig but we already did one on the 23.03.20. What should I do?