Home Learning

Thank you once again for those children who have been sending in their home-learning. Please remember that sending in your learning is specifically prescribed for some subjects/projects on the Year 6 home-learning page. 

Check out Ewen’s Kindness poem. What poetic features has he used?

Look at Amy’s Charlie Mackesy inspired illustrations. Can you see her use of curved lines?

This entry was posted in art, home learning, writing. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Home Learning

1. Catherine says:

Amy’s drawings are very good but maybe she could add some fur to the animals to make them look slightly more realistic. Ewen’s poem was also very good and the drawing was very relevant to the poem as well.

• aburns says:

Thanks for the constructive feedback Catherine. I agree that some texture added to the animal sketches could give the illusion of fur.

3 house points for Unicorns 🙂

2. aburns says:

Thank you to both Ewen and Amy for sending in their work. 3 house-points each!

3. Aditya says:

My music express page doesn’t work. I tried clicking it and copying and pasting but both times it told me page didn’t exist. Do you know why?

4. Yeseo  (• ᗜ •) says:

I like both of them and I agree with Catherine; I think that maybe Amy could add some fur and details, but her drawing is fantastic overall: you can see that she has spent a lot of time on it.

I really like Ewen’s poem because it’s relevant to the whole poem, and it still rhymes! The only thing I would say to Ewen is to just maybe Add a bit of shading because currently you can see a bit of pencil lines and I think it would look good if you make it more smooth.

5. Amy says:

Thank you everyone commenting on my drawings. I will make note of that next time!

6. A d a m says:

I can’t log on to the English website even when I copy and paste it.

7. A d a m says:

In the maths, I think the second problem in the first fluency question is wrong.

8. A d a m says:

Shall we do all the cyber bullying activity 2 scenarios?