La Tartine Pizza!

Thank you to Mme Sharkey for providing some great learning links in our French this week. See below for photographs of Catherine cooking the tartine pizza.

Well-done to Catherine for honestly evaluating her work. What do we think?

She looks like she’s really enjoying it!

Why is it important to evaluate our work in D&T?

Follow this link for the tartine youtube tutorial.

This entry was posted in design & technology, French, home learning. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to La Tartine Pizza!

1. aburns says:

Two house points for Unicorns 🙂

• C Sharkey says:

Bravo Catherine! A delicious-looking tartine! Interesting that you pre-toasted your bread. I didn’t, but then I grilled it for slightly longer than 2 minutes and it burnt around the edges, so I’ll follow the instructions more carefully next time. I will be making these quite often during lockdown!

2. kruthven says:

I’m really enjoying seeing a DT activity on your blog, Ospreys! I keep it on the low-low, but I’m the DT Lead at Pelham and ALWAYS want to see product evaluation.

Can you think about the current situation we are in and how important evaluative skills are? Scientists are working hard across the world to find a vaccine for Covid-19 and constantly evaluating trials and results. This is just one example of important evaluations going on at the moment, I’m sure you can think of lots more.

3. Yeseo  (• ᗜ •) says:

Mr. Burns, today I’m going to make a pound cake! I have made a poster and I am going to take pictures as well – I’m so excited!!!