P4C

To what extent do you agree with this statement?

This entry was posted in P4C, PSHE. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to P4C

1. TAHA says:

If its free it does not mean its good quality, it might be something that will break two seconds after you buy it.

2. JAKE says:

I wouldn’t say the best things in life are free for instance : a Gucci watches, v bucks, robux, trips to other countries and even if you win the lottery you still had to pay for the ticket.

3. Adi says:

Most of the best things in life are free such as love, happiness. This is excluding necessary things like food, water and shelter. This statement somewhat relates to the famous saying ‘Money can’t buy happiness’ except this statement only agrees partially and really you can buy something that could make you happy such as a toy or a game.

• Catherine says:

I think this statement means that -like Adi said- love, family and happiness are the best things in life and they are free. I agree with this statement.

4. Sophia says:

I half agree because most of the best things in life are free but some things you need to work hard for and they don’t just happen.

5. Eleni says:

I disagree with this statement because you have to work in life to earn and receive good stuff.

6. Yeseo (•-•) says:

I disagree because you need to work for what you will receive (like Eleni says). 😛

7. Amy :D says:

I do agree. For example, friends, family and love is all free. And I think those are some of the main things in life.

8. Ewen :) says:

I agree with the statement. Most of the people who have commented have said that you have to work for the best things in life. I have also noticed that most of them refer to material possessions. I think that the best things in life are feelings, such as happiness and friendship. You can be happy just by receiving a kind act. I agree with Adi about the ‘money can’t buy happiness’ statement. Money can buy you a lot of things, but not feelings. It’s a bit like paying someone to be your friend. Would you rather have a real friend, or a random person you payed to be your friend?

9. A d a m says:

I disagree because you don’t have to pay for a family or friends and they are the most important things in life.

10. Phoebe says:

I agree because friends, family and all love is free. And you can’t pay somebody to be your friend, nor can you pay someone to love you. Spending time with someone costs nothing.

11. Max Essery says:

Nothing is free apart from something you find. Everyone needs to be fed and that costs money so to even hug someone its not free.

12. Grace says:

I think it means that the animals have a better life when they are free, out in the wild and in their habitat not coped up in a cage in a zoo for people to look at. They have better lives when they can roam freely.

13. noam says:

It depends on what you think is the best thing in life because anything can be the best thing in life.

14. Joey :) says:

I don’t think any things In life in free.

15. Joey :) says:

Sorry posted that too soon. I don’t think any things in life are free because whenever you get something there will always be some sort of price. Because it might not cost money it will always cost something.

16. sule says:

I agree with this statement completely as things like family and happiness are free. I don’t how can you be happy without a family or friends.

17. Ansaar ;-; says:

I agree with this and also believe that the best things in life like love, friend-ship and family are free because you can’t get those things with money they are priceless! 😀