PSHE

Thanks Jake for recommending this quote.

What are your thoughts on this statement? Discuss in the comments. 

This entry was posted in PSHE. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to PSHE

1. Eleni says:

I think this means talking with people brings a lot of joy to people some times but if you talk about someone in a mean way behind there back it could really hurt peoples feelings if they found out.

• Yeseo (•-•) says:

I agree, I this is about talking behind their back, and talking about someone else, instead of really talking TO each other (if you now what I mean).

• Yeseo (•-•) says:

I meant:
        I agree, I think this is about talking behind their back, and talking about someone else, instead of really talking TO each other (if you now what I mean).

2. it is good then no wone be sad and ther will be romes

3. Catherine says:

I totally agree with this quote. People should be more open with each other and talk about their problems. But that’s much easier said than done. I think people that are insecure choose to pick out other people’s problems rather than talk about their own.

4. Ewen says:

I think that this implies that if you have a problem with someone, talk to them about it instead of telling other people about it.

5. Jake says:

I agree with both Catherine and Ewen I think that we should start talking to each other instead of about each other for instance instead of spreading rumors about someone you don’t like and have a problem with talk it out with them, not about them.