Virtual French Trip

A big thank you to Mrs Watson and Mme Sharkey for organising our fabulous virtual French trip! Thank you to all the children who contributed by sending in your pictures and work. I hope you all enjoyed the cheese tasting and your delicious desert bag!

See the video and pics below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1UVesEnNA

This entry was posted in French, News. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Virtual French Trip

1. Phoebe says:

I really enjoyed going to France!!

2. Phoebe says:

I loved the video!!

3. Amy says:

This was super fun and the video was amazing. I didn’t like the much if the cheese only the breeeeee.

4. Ariel says:

Thank you for the work you did for the French trip it was really fun to watch I can see you put a lot of effort, It was amazing thank you.

5. Payam:) says:

Nice!!!!!

6. Mme Sharkey says:

Thanks so much for your comments! Really glad you enjoyed it. We thought the virtual trip was the next best thing to actually going!
    Thank you, Mr Burns, for putting up the photos of the cheese tasting too!

7. Elpida says:

It was super fun and funny but my favourite part was when we tried the food.

8. Imani says:

This was really fun but i didn’t really like the last cheese!! It was a really nice thing for the teachers to do and i liked how we got treat bags after.

9. Ansaar says:

I loved the virtual French trip.It was amazing!I also loved when we got to try all the different cheese! 😛

10. Catherine says:

awesome

11. Noam says:

I really liked the video and the teacher (and us ) made this great video together but I’m kinda sad because that’s what I’ve looking forward since year5 but at least we made this great video.