The Beast of Buckingham Palace by David Walliams…set 100 years in the future!

Has anyone read the new book by David Walliams?

My son received it as a present for Christmas and we’ve been enjoying reading it together. I love how it is set in the year 2120, which links really nicely with our STEEAM project this year. London is in ruins and the children of 2120 have never seen sunlight, a very scary prospect! I hope David Walliams’ future imaginings don’t come true!

It is a great book, I think I may write a Raving Review for Mrs. Lyne!

2 thoughts on “The Beast of Buckingham Palace by David Walliams…set 100 years in the future!

1. it looks like a really good book i am really desperate to read it but every book shop is closed around me (and shops) and david walliams is my favourite author i have read the fing, demon dentist world worst children 1,2 and 3, mr stink,the boy in the dress,the midnight gang, billionaire boy and many other books david walliams is my favourite author and the beast in buckingham palace looks like it is going to be the best and obviously it is going to be my favourite as it looks really good.

• Sorry to hear you can’t get hold of a copy, Rayan! But pleased to see how much you love David Walliams and his other books!