PSHE: Black Lives Matter

Discuss.  

This entry was posted in PSHE. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to PSHE: Black Lives Matter

1. Iasna says:

This pictare represents BLM really well; black house is on fire, and we should pay more attention to it than to the white, muslim, asian, christian houses. Take your hose out- save lives.

2. Claribel says:

I dont like it when people say #all lives matter because it’s not fair for a race or religion if their lives aren’t safe but you say
    That your life matters although race is treated better.

3. Lewis says:

Me and Florence were talking about this on the way back from school. Now I understand what all lives matter mean. All lives matter UNTIL, black lives matter, but not all lives matter. Now, the pandemic of BLM movement is so much more important that we think and I love how we are sharing and understanding that as a school.

4. Claribel says:

By the way I am not trying that if your race is treated better then your life doesn’t matter we all are human and we all want to feel safe in our on body.

5. Iasna says:

But, I think our class are watering BOTH houses, only the burning house has the much better working hose.

6. CLARIBEL says:

I agree because ever since the #blacklivesmatter movement people think that we are saying black lives are more important than others but actually black lives are not being treated unfairly.

7. Iasna says:

I saw this amazing poster:

WE SAID – Black lives matter
    NEVER SAID- Only black lives matter
    WE KNOW – All lives matter
    We just need your help with #BLM to stop racism.

8. Mia says:

All houses matter but to the house on fire is the one that matters most because if you don’t put out one fire all the other houses could catch on fire to them it will be even harder to put them all out