Inspiration

Discuss the meaning of this inspiring quote. 

This entry was posted in growth mindset, PSHE. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Inspiration

1. Eleni says:

I think it means every great accomplishment starts with trying new things because you don’t get it right the first time.

2. Ewen says:

I think that this quote implies many different skills, including a growth mind-set. To me, this means that you have to try to suceed.

3. Catherine says:

This quote is (as usual) true but it means that if you’re too scared to do something or if you don’t try then you’ll never succeed. If you’re scared of failing and being wrong then you’ll never learn. When I was on holiday there was a zip line that looked scary but when I tried it was super fun!

4. Yeseo (;-;) says:

This is interesting, because I have a motto from Star Wars, which usually gives lots of mottos. This is from Yoda, and it is “Do or do not, there is no try.” Which gets me thinking, I don’t think there’s “tries”.

• Yeseo (;-;) says:

Although if you think about it, I think they used “try” as in have a go at it but as in a try to do it. It’s so hard to explain!!!

5. Adam says:

You have to have a growth mindset to do something otherwise you will not be able to do it. If you do something without a growth mindset it will be harder to achieve.

6. Ethan says:

IF YOU WANT TO FINISH YOU HAVE TO START!!!!! ✔

7. Sasha says:

I think this means when your trying to do something but you can’t so you have to use your growth mindset to achieve it.

8. w says:

You have to have a growth mindset to succeed in life.

9. TAHA says:

To me I think this means that its not possible to accomplish anything if you do not try.

10. Ansaar says:

I agree with everyone comments and think they are all correct.