The Memory Cage by Ruth Eastman

I don’t know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE this book! It is such a rich, layered and complex text -that is also so incredibly engaging and fun to read.

As we are coming close to the climax, I think we should make some predictions about the resolution of the mystery and the conclusion of the various plot strands.

Thoughts in the comments please!     🙂 

This entry was posted in reading. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Memory Cage by Ruth Eastman

1. Eleni says:

Me and Tyler think the dad might be Tommies because Frieda and William were only married for 4 months and it takes 9 months to produce a baby also when the fire started the dad was all ready 6 months old.

2. Eleni says:

Soz forgot the dad’s names.

3. Catherine says:

I love this book! It is so engaging and full of secrets and mystery. I’m a huge fan of mystery books so I’m really looking forward to reading on. My prediction is that Lennard will have been also trying to find out the truth about grandad but has kept it a secret. I think that grandad will get sent to the home but then Alex will find the truth before Lennard and something he finds out will get grandad out of the care home and back to their house.

4. Ansaar says:

I am really enjoying this book it is amazing. I would recommend it to years 4 and above. I am really excited to see what happens next. It is one of my favourite books(apart from Wonder and Stargirl).

5. Z says:

It looks like a nice book cant wait to read it